Can I return my order?
Glowit uses the legal rules for return. You have all your orders for a period of 14 days from the time the order is in your possession. After the expiry of this period the contract is a fact. So check as soon as possible after receipt of the items received are damaged.
The statutory waiting period applies to consumers only, if you ordered products for business purposes, then you have no right of withdrawal or cancellation.
Do you want to return your order to us, please send completed with the withdrawal form. Download the form.
Products are in an undamaged, not described, preferably remain in original factory packaging (cellophane or the seal / seal can not be opened). Opened items that do not meet the above conditions remain your property. Would you still send it back, your shipment will be considered invalid return.
Excluded from the right of return are:
- Consumption products like lamps, battery productens and business purchases.
- Sealed products. When the seal is broken these products are not returnable;
- Which are established by the entrepreneur to the consumer's specifications
- That are clearly personal in nature;
- That can not be returned because of their nature;
- That spoil or become obsolete;
For details, see our terms and conditions.